Sat 2nd March, 2019. 1 – 8 PM.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
WHEN IS MELBOURNE BEERFEST – ST KILDA?
Saturday 2nd March, 2019
WHAT ARE FESTIVAL TIMES?
1 – 8 PM
WHERE IS THE FESTIVAL?
Catani Gardens, St Kilda, VIC. See on google maps.
WHO’S GOING TO BE AT THE FESTIVAL?
50 + brewer/ cider/ cocktail/ wine stalls with food trucks along with our entertainment options. Check out our list of announced stalls.
WHERE CAN I BUY MY TICKET?
Tickets are available now via eventbrite.
HOW MUCH ARE TICKETS?
Tickets start at $40 for general admission, with discounted bundles available. Tickets will likely be available at the gates, but there may be delays due to capacity. The ticket price will increase as we get closer to the festival – grab yours early!
WHAT DO I GET FOR THE PRICE OF MY TICKET?
Your ticket includes:
- 1:1 interaction with a huge range of Craft Beers, Ciders, Rum, Whisky and more, along with an exclusive hands on experience with food producers!
- FREE, reusable and dishwasher-safe BeerFest Festival cup.
- LIVE entertainment (Look out for entertainment schedule closer to the festival date)
- Master-classes, live demonstrations and tastings
- Live music
- Live comedy
- Kids entertainment and activities
WILL THERE BE ENTERTAINMENT
Yes, there will be live music, comedy and other forms of entertainment throughout the entire weekend. Our entertainment lineup is..