Sat 24th November, 2018.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
WHEN IS MELBOURNE BEERFEST – THE VALLEY?
Saturday 24th November, 2018
WHEN IS MELBOURNE BEERFEST – St Kilda?
Saturday 2nd March, 2019. More details about our St Kilda festival will be available after The Valley.
WHAT ARE FESTIVAL TIMES?
1 – 9 PM
WHERE IS THE FESTIVAL?
Moonee Valley Racecourse, Melbourne, VIC. See on google maps.
WHERE CAN I BUY MY TICKET?
Tickets are available now via eventbrite.
HOW MUCH ARE TICKETS?
Tickets are $36 for general admission. Grab some mates for a discounted bundle (6+ tickets). Tickets will most likely be available at the gates, but there may be delays due to capacity for gate sales.
WHAT DO I GET FOR THE PRICE OF MY TICKET?
Your ticket includes:
- 1:1 interaction with a huge range of Craft Beers, Ciders, Rum, Whisky and more, along with an exclusive hands on experience with food producers!
- FREE, reusable and dishwasher-safe BeerFest Festival cup.
- LIVE entertainment (Look out for entertainment schedule closer to the festival date)
- Master-classes, live demonstrations and tastings
- Live music
- Live comedy
- Kids entertainment and activities
WILL THERE BE ENTERTAINMENT
Yes, there will be live music, comedy and other forms of entertainment throughout the entire weekend. Our entertainment will be announced in the coming weeks as we get closer to the festival date. You can expect an outstanding lineup.