Saturday 27th February, 2021.
Bad Shepherd Homegrown Music Stage
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
WHEN IS MELBOURNE BEERFEST?
Saturday 27th February, 2021
WHAT ARE FESTIVAL TIMES?
Two sessions on the one day:
- Day Session: 11 AM – 3:30 PM
- Evening Session: 5 PM – 9:30 PM
WHERE IS THE FESTIVAL?
Catani Gardens, St Kilda, VIC. See on google maps.
WHO’S GOING TO BE AT THE FESTIVAL?
~50 brewer/ cider/ cocktail/ wine stalls with food trucks. You can see a list of who’s attending, with a festival map available very soon.
WHERE CAN I BUY MY TICKET?
Tickets are available now via eventbrite.
Important: due to COVID requirements, this will be a 100% cashless events. Strictly no gate sales will be available, buy tickets online in advance.
WHAT IS DIFFERENT BETWEEN THE TWO SESSIONS?
The day session is all ages, while the evening session is 18+ only.
HOW WILL THIS EVENT OPERATE IN A COVIDSAFE MANNER?
The BeerFest Australia team is experienced in delivering COVIDsafe events that work within and are updated in accordance to the most current Government framework.
Melbourne BeerFest will be our 6th COVID safe event in 2020/ 2021. In the unlikely event that BeerFest is cancelled for reasons beyond our control, 90% of your ticket will be refunded immediately
WHAT DO I GET FOR THE PRICE OF MY TICKET?
Your ticket includes:
- 1:1 interaction with a huge range of Craft Beers, Ciders, Rum, Whisky and more, along with an exclusive hands on experience with food producers!
- Master-classes, live demonstrations and tastings (day session only)
- Live comedy (evening session only)
- Kids entertainment and activities (day session only)